Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Walking back into the fortress...

        It's been almost a calender year since I last published.
To all who would want to read from me I sincerely apologise. Ma a binu se gbo?
        In the last year I have been around the world (Paris. Dubai. Dakar...) gone to school, gone through a grilling year. But it has been Hawt  *pause*amazing though. I've got some reasons to be absolutely thankful. First, I've been a year older for about eight months now. I'm in my final -yes FINAL year of a a double honours pair of Law and French. And I've been privileged to listen to amazing music, write some amazing stuff (musically too), Listen endlessly to Cosmic Love(by Olaolu- @Pervrocker) Heard new amazing stuff from the one artiste I have forever stanned -Ese Peters---Omote. @Esepeters. @EsepetersMusic. Oooh and he has been signed to Aboriginal. Watch for him.

       Of recent, I've heard some budding greatness from the YBMH crew- Yung Legend, Yung 6ix, JP Swagnificent, Hot Ice, Replay. JP's mixtape has since dropped. Expect a review. 6 o'clock by Yung 6ix is set to drop soon too.
The trybe records team are soo on my radar this last few months...(who heard they've also got Eva @EvaAlordia on the team??) Oh and Aramide @Aramide01...reserves words till a post just for her vocal depth. )

Ok on the spur of the moment I have decided that I shall put up as many reviews this year. as I can.     
        And how can I forget, Zara has gleefully TENOrised  our existence :* Clay has shown us that she shall be here for a very long time as her second video- Dancing in the sun (also directed  by Clay- Bianca's Pixels) was a classy, clean punk video I still watch.

On a personal level, MIDAS is amazing. I love him to smithereens. With everything I am. *Morphing back to being a tough girl...just to finish this post at least.*

Jorie's first edition was published this year. Yours truly loved being Contributing editor and writing for the mag.
And?? I am...Human Face of Rotimi Gbadebo's Art? Wow. Thank you Jesus! And I heart you Rotimi! Exhibition in June. Can't wait at all.

I pledge to post as often as possible and to also to write fiction  and poetry worth reading this year . So help me.

I love u all...

da_sweetthin.


No comments:

Post a Comment