Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Regret don't cut bread...

She hung up. She Thrashed my life. OK I admit, I want her back right now cos I now know what she stands to gain even if she left the silly daddy’s boy she calls husband-to-be. But I loved her...I worshipped her. I lived for her. I lost out on things for her sake, only to end up frustrating her out of a life I wanted to live with her forever.  I feel like such a fool. The last time I felt like she loved me was two years ago-but even then, she didn’t. She was in her second year in Uni. I had called her up at about 3am and she sounded hungry. For me. I told her I loved her and I took her through a routine I knew so well...It was in the middle of this routine that I heard her tell me she wasn’t in love with me but that that she loved me a lot. I got angry...but she was my angel; and I knew, or so I thought, that if I made her hit just as hard as I could make her in ten minutes, she’d love me more than just a lot. I was gravely mistaken. As she sighed in relief, I sensed a certain detachment-as in OK stupid I hit but I do not feel like you’re superman...*
I had always been extra protective over her as we were in different cities, countries, fields and different circles. But she, on the other hand was free with me, she let me ride. I went where I wanted, did as I pleased, runs’d a couple of gullible dupes-mostly ladies-notice I said ladies-comfortable overseas-based 30ish ladies. Yeah Yve wanted to kill me when she found out...but other than the day job, a dude’s gotta hustle...#MustNeverDullit! But one night, I made her flip. She was at SWE with someone I found out was a contact of hers...Official stuff, no side orders...I was with the boys for the night. She had said she wasn’t gonna be coming over to the house that night, for official reasons...She worked with an entertainment company on the side...Links with the top guys apparently...anyhow, she had kept it from me. The guys were telling me about my girl being at the bar that night with some heavyweights. I looked Stunned. They were like “Guy. She no yan u sey na here she go be tonight? That one na tori o. She dey tanda inside VIP with some publicist dude like that... Korede O. abi wetin dem dey call am. I promptly walked to the VIP area, called her Cell and asked her where she was. She was heading outside to answer the call. The dude thought to follow her just for the safety of it apparently, but I was a fool in Love. I Slapped her just as she got out and had simultaneously said she was at an official outing. She Screamed! “You useless bastard! You chop Whisky bottle abi? Useless Retard! I’m here to promote a record and you come here to cause a useless scene you sentimental nincompoop! It’s Tito’s record-The Journey’s First date of its 14 day launch and you come here to ruin it! Consider the rest of your life absolutely Ruined! And yes,  It’s ruined...I begged her, I cried...I bought 2000 flowers with *Hustle Cash* I took her out. I hastily got engaged thinking She would Smile @ me after that...But no...I lose.

#LoveisForMagas
-Eno

No comments:

Post a Comment