Friday, December 30, 2011

When we are silent 3

----But I keep Losing...you just go on and break my heart
Yeah that was my reason for leaving...I had had enough...too much of all the pain really. I loved, he shagged a girl or played bb ish and give some stupid excuse like i were a kid of 5. kmt. Once, I just thought u know what, mi o r'aye BS o! wallahi I just packed up my love and went to serve. And now, I have it easy, Owo nla ni mo ni, guys really can't be fronting on me and I just be telling the guys not to trip if they no carry pass me. Too much grind on this hustle to endure male hassle.
Ok ok Cut the lyrical ish... I'm leaving the house now, I'm dressed in a white Vivvienne Westwood dress, vlack red herring flat pumps and a matching bag.
J'adore makes the Jet pilot stop and I realise it was a friend of the family....( here's me thinking damn thank heavens dad didn't take the charter flight.) Well...I'm edibly on top of the game.
Pleasantries and We are off to Jos. Yes there is no airport in Jos but there is nothing the right amount of cash cant afford these mega-boxed firms.
At the meeting, we just sign the documents and head to lunch. Musa texts that he'd cook dinner and he bought me a nice French white with some exquisitely dodgy name like that. I fly home thinking of how much I had waited for this night.
Ok confession. I really have a soft spot for Musa. Yes I know you may be thinking *Hey doesnt that go against ur Lyrical prowess-filled rant???* Well yeah it does but he is different from all these worwor strength draining a**wipes jor. He's a brother, a friend, confidante, cook, teacher, a fabulous singer, guitarist and majorly classy arm candy. My friends think he is out for my assets but does a guy with this much heart and class aim to mess up like that? And in the last few years there has been no girls. (he is'nt gay, I checked. :p) But I'm scared this may be an illusion though, Lets see what tonight holds.
*
Home.
I can smell my favourite dish. Spring Onion and Ginger chiken stirfry with a helping of carrots, peppers and soy sauce. the aroma massaging my aching muscles and then? a kiss on the neck as as if by clock work, Stay with Me by Ese Peters envelopes the room.
I (wasn't) too late after all...as this mere mortal says he would stay.
*Pause for pulsing movevements, and the silent screams of Euphoria as food is but a forgotten memory to the timed rhythm of the music.*
#OnReplay

No comments:

Post a Comment