Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Realisation...

I disappeared into a world of my thoughts. I began to relive the good as well as the bad times of this relationship- The times when I knew I had wronged him or that I was hurt by him.  It wasn’t very long before Femi walked in and unknown to me he heard me say...
To the one that transports my soul without stress
The one that clothes me with his love better than any fancy dress
I pledge all my love


He said gently but firmly enough for me to hear, Je t’aime aussi Dana. It’s almost 10 pm and I’m starving darling hurry. I threw on a pair of shorts, a white gold-sequin- embroidered caftan and gold earrings. He was wearing a black caftan with silver embroidery, black trousers a black leather Rotary watch and black leather slippers. We decided to do the 30 minutes’ walk down the hill to the ranch restaurant the wind dragging us down hill as I thanked God I had a pashmina scarf to hand. Just before we walked in, I was given a bouquet of white roses by the usher at the door with a note that said:
Nothing but flowers for the Rose of my life while a glass of white wine was but for the Keeper of his heart’s vineyard.

I hugged him and we chose to sit on the mountain terrace for dinner, which we had noticed that we were too full with Love for ourselves to eat but we decided we wanted Afang soup in bowls with as much tender meat, snails and periwinkle as was possible and a desert of Caramel cake topped with Hagen Daaz Baileys Ice-cream.*

With dinner that light but tasteful and with the aforementioned soup being one that has been said and proven to leave young love in what we shall call a *State* by virtue of its aphrodisiac qualities, we had to be shuttled back to our chalet where we just found ourselves feeling almost subconsciously on each other as one kiss turned to two and our love let our rather patient hormones sweetly deliver a titillating explosion of *Amazing* I was ready...so as many of you as may be thinking it was non-aggressive advantage-taking for a want of a less criminal, it wasn’t. The notes I hit were ground-breaking I was happy. Away from the Status-quo. Away from the pain of a possessive sad man in love with the one that made him smile away the sorrow of another heartless beast of a woman. I was being that beast now but I was happy-tonight, now, here in this place with Femi...

No comments:

Post a Comment