Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keeping Faith-I Stay

“And it’s like I don’t wanna do this anymore...*
Don’t wanna see me do what I used to...” And no...I don’t want to leave...*

I said a lot of things in my past...Some of which I either didn’t mean, or I didn’t quite get the gravity of.
Wednesday is pay day. Yay...  Femi’s not up yet...*Hiss. He ate the food, kissed my forehead and went to sleep. When I text this to Korede, he called back, laughed and said “baby girl I could trade places with you...a woman that would not demand some form of satisfaction from me would be a relief...I laughed and went “Kokolicious baby...No make Cecelia hear that one oh!” Cecelia was a girl from work that had caught what Rex called the “Koko bug”- the urge to throw herself at him for no apparent reason and for no cost to him whatsoever. We talked deep into the night...while I played Scapegoat by D’banj in the little paradise I made out of the pent-house. It was almost 3am. I was getting sleepy. I was wearing the silk Lingerie I had picked out earlier but as Femi was asleep; due to long hours and jet-lag, not even my desire to look into my baby’s eyes made me disturb his sleep. I feigned a yawn after a while and told Rex I thought it was time we went to sleep. He heard all I didn’t say...told me to change the track and turn it down...and the sleep would come...I smiled and told him he was an asset to me, said Nitey-nite and waited to hang up...

I stay- Eva was on replay at chamber volume...I was drifting off to sleep amidst a stream of tears and my hand undecidedly on my left thigh, stroking and pulling back; telling myself I was happy after all so why did I feel like something was missing... didn’t two years teach me that I was meant to be here?...Stroking felt better...Like it was done for me...*I began to cry some more---Angry, almost violent, question-filled tears. Then a whisper...”I’ll tell you everything and I’ll Stay too my love...I’ll make it aight trust me----”...moved to hold him...”Shhh...Let go of everything...the world, your thoughts, your fears everything. Let me only be able to hear your heartbeat...systole, diastole...I want you to answer every question in 10 seconds ... I...yes-yes –yes-you-never-always-with...all of me...forever ---- you know I’m ready-----*gasp*...*Static shock* #Oleku.

v  And that was the tale of the Awakening...Abaya lo style...*





No comments:

Post a Comment