Saturday, April 23, 2011

Peephole to my soul

My  first Semi-erotic poem.....
I got some help for this....


How do you....

Make me proud
Keep me strong
Stay so close;
I need no clothes

Make me need you,
Start to crave you
Get depraved
But still seem brave.

Then my mind is in rivers,
My body quivers
Hormones Deliver
Nerves violently sliver
At the thought of you.

With the morning dew,
comes renewed thoughts of you
 As the day is new,
  Fresh fire Ensues.

The world makes me a recluse
But you make me break loose
Keep me warm thru the blues
I know u know
but i should still have said it
it's way overdue
But i will say i'm in love with you.....


E be like say water don pass garri
Haske na
mia na
Oche kum
Obi m
Gishiri na
Fitila na
Agbara mi
Nkem
Nwoke oma m
Dunia na

If i no yan this ish now na kpai be dat o
Lol
ok... fine... enuf....
back to this...

My world
My light
even in the dark, u turn my lights on....to effortlessly knock them off in a calculated breath...
You do more than sate me...u complete the circle
Like each Luna cycle...

And with each chuckle
u engulf my soul in ur bubble
knowing exactly when to say what
Unknowingly, u make me hot
chilling my spine in the same minuite
like a blanco shot
Might as well make you the boss

At the end of the day?
U make me happy
To finally  find myself
To love hard...To Fall like im flying
In the absence of Gravity

Even in the purity of a *gasp*

For an eternity....

Besos
<3

With thanx to md.M.M

1 comment:

  1. "At the end of the day?
    U make me happy
    To finally find myself
    To love hard...To Fall like im flying
    In the absence of Gravity"

    i liked this paragraph..

    ReplyDelete