Thursday, September 1, 2011

Breaking the Silence on Ese Peters

Ese Peters.

I first heard this name musically in  late 2010 (Merry Christmas- Eva ft Ese Peters.) And as a music head, I began to search for other gems by this fresh breath of amazing. And everything from covers to his own work have really left me awe struck. I had read many reviews of his music and I decided to give him a listen myself.  
From the start, I had expected to be pleasesd with his talent. But as  I type, I really feel his heart in his music...it makes you think the world can sometimes revolve around what we feel inside sometimes. And delivery? Classic. With tracks like Wetin I go do, Walk Away and brand new single Stay with me, this young but gifted Nigerian musician is sure to leave a lasting footprint in global music...making music that is universal as well as his...

Enjoy...

Click link for Stay with me- http://www.notjustok.com/2011/08/29/ese-peters-stay-with-me/#idc-container  
 And for other amazing stuff see www.reverbnation.com/EsePeters
   xxo
da_sweetthin.

No comments:

Post a Comment